Wolf Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the wolves come to play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The battle of the Stars

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyla
Alpha Female Star Wolf
Kyla

The battle of the Stars Empty
PostSubject: The battle of the Stars   The battle of the Stars Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:24 pm

War is here.
Watch and learn but stay out of it.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfpack.friendhood.net
Kyla
Alpha Female Star Wolf
Kyla

PostSubject: Re: The battle of the Stars   The battle of the Stars Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:03 pm

War goes on around her. Blurs of the past maybe. She is fighting in a war that shouldn't be going on. A war of the Stars

She can't find Zora any longer. He is gone. She is fighting with a bloodpaw from times past. She is making shur he can't rip her power away.

She growls at him but he doen't move. He stands his ground. He stares at her with cold eyes. Even in the stars he has patches of blood on him. They are black stars. She knows this becasue Zora has black paws.

He atacks her with warning. The begin their killing dance
Back to top Go down
Zora
Alpha Male Star Wolf
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The battle of the Stars   The battle of the Stars Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:28 am

He is lost in the blur of the battle. It goes on, sadly.
"Kyla," he calls out into the stars. "Kyla!"

He gets no reply from his calls. He fears she is to weak to call out again. He fears the worst hoping for the best. He will find her. He has to.

"Where are you going pup," a growl comes from behind him. Zora turns to see one of the elders.
"To find my mate."
"Not now," the wolf growls again. War is something the Elders never want. "You fight with me."

Zora follows the comand.
Back to top Go down
Kyla
Alpha Female Star Wolf
Kyla

PostSubject: Re: The battle of the Stars   The battle of the Stars Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:51 am

The battle goes on around us. Everything is a blur. Stars ripped from wolves float around our heads. This should never had happend here. None of this.

"We end this," a voice came from behind me. I turned to see a true elder. They had finally come. What took them so long? "Are you going to fight?"

"Yes," I said. The great wolf turned and I followed. The battle would end soon. "Zora be safe," I whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Alpha Male Star Wolf
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The battle of the Stars   The battle of the Stars Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:07 am

The battle is done. But the starts are silent.

"Kyla," I call out into nothing. "Kyla where are you?"

The stars have gone mute. No one can hear anything. I can see others talking but I can't hear.

I decide to go down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The battle of the Stars   The battle of the Stars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The battle of the Stars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Pack :: Leaders Den :: The Alpha's Den-
Jump to: