Wolf Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the wolves come to play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Firewolves' Den

Go down 
+4
Xarana.
Kollier
Firedust
Chaos
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Chaos
Alpha Female
Chaos

The Firewolves' Den Empty
PostSubject: The Firewolves' Den   The Firewolves' Den Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:41 pm

Kollier and Firedust's den.
Back to top Go down
Firedust

Firedust

PostSubject: Re: The Firewolves' Den   The Firewolves' Den Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:19 pm

*pads in* this is even better than before!!! Thank you alpha chaos!

but its missing something.....hmm.....*looks around*...what is it? oh, other than Kollier. Very Happy

I know! *goes to wall and etches her name in it again, only with a heart by it*

much better. *sighs*
Back to top Go down
Kollier

PostSubject: Re: The Firewolves' Den   The Firewolves' Den Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 5:02 pm

*pads in, looks around*
Its missing something.... Ah
*once again, a heart of everlasting dark red flame appears just under the cave walls surface, 'Firedust, I will love her til times end -Kollier' in it*
Better. And...
*etches name into wall next to Dustie's, a heart next to it as well*
Dustie? Where are you love?
Back to top Go down
Firedust

Firedust

PostSubject: Re: The Firewolves' Den   The Firewolves' Den Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 8:35 pm

ahhh just resting. i'm tired. long hunt yesterday.

how are you?

ohh i can't wait for Xarana and Cyro to have pups! i'm going to be an aunt! its close enough to a mother. i think i should get a feel for taking care of pups before i have some of my own.

I'm just so excited! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Alpha Female
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Firewolves' Den   The Firewolves' Den Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:11 pm

*pads in*
Kollier is going to be away for a few days, he said he had bussiness to take care of.
Back to top Go down
Firedust

Firedust

PostSubject: Re: The Firewolves' Den   The Firewolves' Den Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:13 pm

oh, thats alright. *sigh* i just wish i could have said goodbye.

but i'll see him soon. thank you alpha chaos.

So, how are you? i'm terribly bored. would you mind keeping me company for a while?
Back to top Go down
Xarana.

Xarana.

PostSubject: Re: The Firewolves' Den   The Firewolves' Den Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:37 am

-whispers- Dustie??

I am worried....

All the wolves killing...including Chaos....

WHat if my pups get involved? What if Cyro and Kollier were involved?

I don't know much about it...but it doesnt stop me from getting scared/worried...

I respect Chaos so much though...and to see her do that.... It pains me....
Back to top Go down
Saba

Saba

PostSubject: Re: The Firewolves' Den   The Firewolves' Den Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:01 pm

*pokes head in*
firedust? you said i could find you here,
i was wondering if you would like to hear my tale here or in he elders den?
and xarana, i'm sure all will be well, they are strong, brave wolves and they have many blessings upon them.
i share your worry but we have to do the best with the time we are given. And if it were my place, if i were a warrior i would be out there too, it is somthing they must do. I am worried about Tala though, she is so ready fo all of this and yet is still only a pup.
My head tells me she is too young, but my heart tells me she is a great warrior, and this is part of her destiny. I really don't know.
*sighs*
Back to top Go down
http://forum.twilightlexicon.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=4393&p=263
Firedust

Firedust

PostSubject: Re: The Firewolves' Den   The Firewolves' Den Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:55 pm

Yes, I am worried too Xan. Sad

sure Saba. I will hear. it will take my mind off things....
Back to top Go down
Azsharel

Azsharel

PostSubject: Re: The Firewolves' Den   The Firewolves' Den Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:40 am

Hello? *Azsh walks in quietly*
Xan, I don't think you need to worry about the fighting.
I think it is almost over...
At least I hope it is... *quietly worries about Bane*
Back to top Go down
Saba

Saba

PostSubject: Re: The Firewolves' Den   The Firewolves' Den Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:02 pm

*poks headin*
hope i'm not disturbing, i've come to ake your mind off things, off the battle.
*sits own and begins tale*

She awoke in the early hours of the day; the moon was still shining down upon them, high in the sky. Her mama cowering in the corner, she had many bloody scratches down her back and across her face.
“Mama, what happened?”
“Ssh, little one, go back to sleep” silent tears escaped her fragile eyes. The pup got up and walked over to her mama, she gazed attentively at the wounds.
“Mama, who did this?” she asked. “Mama, don’t cry” tears began to well in the pup’s eyes also.
“Please, baby, go back to sleep, don’t cry. I’m fine.”
“But mama, where are the healers? Shall I get them for you?” the pup began to run towards the place where her uncles slept.
“NO! Honey, I don’t need the healers, let them sleep. I’ll be right as rain by the morning, you’ll see.”
The pup nudged herself closer to her mama, gently liking the wounds clean. Her mama winced once as her flesh began to sting with the anti-septic in her daughters saliva.
“Thank-you, my darling, such a brave, brave girl.” She sighed.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
They sat like that until the early hours of the morn, the pup carefully tending to her mama.
“The sun is rising, it will be light soon, you should stop this before your papa re..”
Just then a great black wolf lurched into the cave where they were sat.
The mighty alpha’s booming voice echoed around the valley for miles.
“Oriens, get away from that traitor. Unless you wished to be branded also?!”
“Papa, Don’t call her that,” the ignorance of the pup was what was to be blamed for what happened next. They say ignorance is bliss, well perhaps if she had not been ignorant to the danger then the events that followed might not have come to pass.
Atrox growled, “You will leave her side, you will obey me and you will not speak to me like that ever again”
“But papa, mama is hurt, can’t you see that? Why won’t you help her?”She whispered to her father.
“Because she a traitor to the pack, she is a traitor to me. You will go now” The authority of the Alpha sank into his words. For the pup to disobey these commands it would mean certain death.
“No, papa, mama is hurt!” Her voice was stronger now, “We must help her”
A growl erupted from Atrox’s throat, a deep, violent lurching noise.
“If you help her, you choose death”
Her mother whimpered at her side.
“Baby, go, now.” Her voice was breaking, a sob escaped through her plea.
“No mama, you are hurt.”
Atrox lunged at his daughter, aiming fro her neck. One swift twist of his jaw and she would be dead. He widened his mouth, his teeth glinting in the moonlight, the razor sharp flesh cutters. He was not the Alpha by blood; he had forced the role, killing his predecessor to take the charge of the pack for himself. He could feel the flesh of his daughter against his teeth, her sweet, tender flesh. Her soft, fluffy, silver-white fur. His teeth began to sink in, his jaw tightening almost gripping her around her side when...
“NO” her mama screamed, the injured mother threw herself between her daughter and mate. With a colossal thud, her papa and her mama collided in the air. Falling instantaneously to the ground. An ear-piercing scream was let out and her mama rolled over dead.
“Mama!” Oriens screamed, “no, mama” she ran over to her mama, snuffling her head into her mama’s neck.
“Step away from her.” Atrox shouted “You filthy mongrel, you are worse than the traitor herself.”
“Mama, mama,” the pup sobbed “mama, mama, don’t leave me, mama, mama...”
Atrox growled again, his throat raspy and dry.
Oriens tilted her head up to look at her papa, tears streaming down her face.
“Papa?...”
Atrox howled into the night.
“You are not my kinsman, never use that name for me again. I am not you papa, you share no blood with me you gutless wretch.”
Oriens knew then she had no home. Her mama was dead, killed by her papa. Her brothers were warriors and would hunt her down; they would blame her for their mama’s death and kill her. With blood streaking down her side Oriens fled from the pack.
“You will not escape” her papa’s voice trailing after her.
3 Wolves started chasing after her, circling around her, shepherding her towards the cliff edge. Three streaks of black shadings, all had taken names from their father, all looked and believed as he did, females are for producing more warriors, pups and weak and need to be trained, males dominate the pack, they lead us to victory. She was the only daughter her mama had mothered, she was a light silvery-white just like her mama, her name even, Oriens meaning morning, the night is darkest just before the dawn, her mama used to say, that was what Oriens was, the dawn that came and ended the darkness. Her brothers now edged closer to her, they were stronger and faster but they did not attack, they were herding her towards the cliff, none of them wanted their hands dirty, they would kill her and please their father, but they could not lay their hands on her blood. They were her brothers. The midnight blue streak ran to Oriens left, her father had named him crepusculum or dusk. He was the fastest, he was the approaching night, the thing that left the world in darkness, he was the very being that brought the final sleep to so many animals. To her right ran phoenix, a coal black wolf, fiercest of her kin. He could slay an entire pack of elk by himself even at such a tender age. Altor or protector ran behind her. He was the next protector of the pack, the alpha in waiting. The silent killer. He was deadlier than his brothers, he could approach without a sound, and obliterate and entire camp of hunters in a nights work.
As she came closer to the edge she could feel her heart beating against her chest. The throb of a life loosing was weighing her down. She came to a stand still. Her only option was to fight. Fight the three most deadly warriors her pack had ever seen.
She turned to face her kin.
“Brothers, I did not kill out mama, it was papa, he tried to kill me because I was trying to heal her”
“Liar” they retorted. “we do not want to hear you plead for justice. We have come to finish you.” With that crepusculum leapt at his sister, aiming for her neck. Oriens dusked and twisted, she skidded round to face her brother. Once again he leapt for her neck, once again she ducked and twisted, but this time a little too late, crepusculum snarled and bit into her ear. Ripping half of her left ear away. She did not scream. She did not yelp. She did not cringe or show any pain. These were warriors she was fighting, and she would fight them as a worthy opponent. With blood streaking down her side and face she snarled at her brother
“Is that all you’ve got?” crepusculum threw himself at her again. She leapt to the right just in time. She whipped around and sank her teeth into him. He died on the spot.
Altor and phoenix grabbed their twin and carried him back towards the pack.
Oriens ran faster than she had in her entire life. She new it was only a matter of time before they came back for her. She fled from her mama, and ran into the forest.
Suddenly there was fire all around her; the bush was ablaze with blue flames. The fire licked ever closer to the pup, she yelped, burns dancing all over her body, blood weeping from the wound her papa inflicted upon her. There was no escape, the fire was so close now, the heat, it hurt to breathe, the air was so dry, it hurt to open her eyes. It hurt to live. Yet still she continued on, running faster now. Her mama had given her life to save her; she would not waste what her mama had given to her. She would not let her mama die for nothing. New energy burst through her, Oriens fled into the night. She ran for many days and nights looking for an escape, away from the fire that had chased her at her fathers wish. The fire he ignited to kill her, his only daughter. The burning caught her tail, ripping into the tip of it.
She barely noticed when she left the forest, when the fire died away. She was so tired, so hungry. The thirst, the undying loneliness.
She collapsed onto the floor, all the fear and doubt and grief she had been holding at bay suddenly rushed over her. The world seemed to sway, the clouds turned orange and she closed her eyes.

Some time later she awoke, lying next to a river with an angel standing over her.
“Child, do not move, you are gravely injured. “
“Where am I?”
“You’re safe” the angel spoke to her. “what is your name little one?” he asked her. Oriens decided to lie, well not to lie, to change who she was. She wanted no part in her previous life. She thought of her mother.
“Saba,” she said. “It was my mother’s name, I should like to take it as my own”

So now you know my story. How I came to be here with my Angel, my Lyulf. And I shall wait for his return.

Last edited by Saba on Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Firedust

Firedust

PostSubject: Re: The Firewolves' Den   The Firewolves' Den Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:11 pm

Oh my....thats terrible! I'm so sorry Saba. but i'm happy you have made a new beginning for yourself.

i don't know my past. I am almost 3, and about a year ago i was a warrior in a bloody wolf battle. when i woke up, i didn't know who or where i was, or why i was there. i just woke up in a bloody battlefield, the only survivor. My mate, Kollier, his story is a bit like yours. him and his brother Cyro (Xarana's mate) we're chased away by their pack. But now i will never let him be unhappy again.

thank you for the story. I'm so sorry you had to go through that.
Back to top Go down
Saba

Saba

PostSubject: Re: The Firewolves' Den   The Firewolves' Den Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:14 am

it was allmost a life time ago,
and i'm happy here, with this new life Lyulf created for me.

That is horrible, not to know where you came from, or who you were...i don't think i would ever be happy if i were in your place, i would need to know, i don't think i could be content until i found out.

I am really happy for you and Kollier, you seem to fit, so perfectly. It's really lovely to see that in you both, even if you do have such horrible pasts,you have your future to look foward to. Smile
Back to top Go down
Xarana.

Xarana.

PostSubject: Re: The Firewolves' Den   The Firewolves' Den Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 1:06 pm

-walks in quickly- Oh Saba! Thats aweful! -cries and nuzzles Saba- I hope Lyulf comes back soon! He must know how special a wolf you are! How brave and kind!

-sniffs- I must get back to my pups now -smiles-

*walks back to nursery*

I am always here for you Saba I love you
Back to top Go down
Saba

Saba

PostSubject: Re: The Firewolves' Den   The Firewolves' Den Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:49 pm

thank you xarana, but it is all in the past, i've had time to come to terms with what happened.
Any way, it seems to me like you're the one in need of the attention....all those new mouths to feed Smile
they look so adorable!
and noland is back with the pack, tala seems so happy.
Thankyou for doing that, for him, for her, for every one.
you're going to be a perfect mother!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kyla
Alpha Female Star Wolf
Kyla

PostSubject: Re: The Firewolves' Den   The Firewolves' Den Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:09 pm

*comes in and sits*
Firedust?
Where are you?
*turns to Saba*
Young one I heard the story.
You are safe here. No one will run you out.
Oh and the battle is over.
*closes eyes*
I wish I could say the pain was gone but that has just started.
All the young ones gone.
*lays down*
Back to top Go down
http://wolfpack.friendhood.net
Chaos
Alpha Female
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Firewolves' Den   The Firewolves' Den Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:14 pm

*pads in*
pis Dustie here? I have a message for her.
*sees Kyla*
Hello Kyla.
Back to top Go down
Firedust

Firedust

PostSubject: Re: The Firewolves' Den   The Firewolves' Den Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:15 pm

yes, it is a bit unsettleing. but now that i have foud someone to love (wich i never thought would happen) i have decided that my past doesn't matter, nor does the future. you just have to make the best of whats happening to you now.

however, it would be very nice to figure out who i was before the battle....

yes Chaos, what is it?
Back to top Go down
Kyla
Alpha Female Star Wolf
Kyla

PostSubject: Re: The Firewolves' Den   The Firewolves' Den Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:22 pm

Hello Chaos
*looks back at firedust*
Are you and Azsharel friends?
I need to ask you something if you are
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Alpha Female
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Firewolves' Den   The Firewolves' Den Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:24 pm

Kollier wanted me to tell you that he'll be back later today.
*yawns*
He was worried about leaving you for so long.
*pads out of den*
Back to top Go down
Firedust

Firedust

PostSubject: Re: The Firewolves' Den   The Firewolves' Den Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:26 pm

yes, we are friends. what is it?

did something happen?

oh Good! im so excited! i missed him!
Back to top Go down
Kyla
Alpha Female Star Wolf
Kyla

PostSubject: Re: The Firewolves' Den   The Firewolves' Den Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:30 pm

Not yet no.
Something will with where Bloodbane took her.
But it needs to be seen.

But when she comes back can you comfort her if she needs it.
I'm worried Bane won't.
His father is hurt dew to the battle.
Along with his former mate.
Back to top Go down
Firedust

Firedust

PostSubject: Re: The Firewolves' Den   The Firewolves' Den Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:56 pm

Oh no! of course i will!!! poor Azsh...and Bane........ i'm so sorry.

of course. i will do as you ask Kyla. (bows head)
Back to top Go down
Kollier

PostSubject: Re: The Firewolves' Den   The Firewolves' Den Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:47 pm

*comes up behind Dustie silently*
*whispers*
I missed you love. It was like I left my soul behind.
*nuzzles*
Back to top Go down
Firedust

Firedust

PostSubject: Re: The Firewolves' Den   The Firewolves' Den Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 8:08 pm

*turns around*

KOLLIER!!!! *tackles him and licks his muzzle* oh i missed you so much! how as your trip?

Cy and Xan had pups! and they named 2 after us and their adorable! we're an aunt and uncle!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Firewolves' Den   The Firewolves' Den Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Firewolves' Den
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Pack :: Emerald Star Pack :: Mother Rest-
Jump to: